Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unrecognized charges

Hello, Im being constantly charged for amount of 11.99 USD, 6.99 USD, 1.99 USD, but i didnt buy anything. I searched through apple and itunes history and there no history on recent purchase made. I dont receive emails receipt just bank account being constantly charged. Is there any apple support email, I can adress my question. If anyone had experience the same issues and what was your solution.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 11:14 AM

I contacted bank and submitted request for a new card.

When you have received your new bank card, update your payment method.

Otherwise your account will be blocked.

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

• Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Also they confirmed that in their transaction it is indicated as apple bill. I just want to understand if I being charged by apple, why I don’t receive the receipt by email, as it was the case before when the purchases were made by me. Here the history is clean, no receipts.. just charges.

I don't understand that either, you're right, normally you get an invoice from Apple in your mailbox.

Click here for more support and assistance.

If you see an unexpected charge: 

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don't recognize, but you must pay for the purchase first. You can also cancel a subscription if you don't want to continue it.

*You must request the refund within the refund period.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 11:14 AM in response to LeylaBagh

I contacted bank and submitted request for a new card.

When you have received your new bank card, update your payment method.

Otherwise your account will be blocked.

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

• Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

Also they confirmed that in their transaction it is indicated as apple bill. I just want to understand if I being charged by apple, why I don’t receive the receipt by email, as it was the case before when the purchases were made by me. Here the history is clean, no receipts.. just charges.

I don't understand that either, you're right, normally you get an invoice from Apple in your mailbox.

If you see an unexpected charge: 

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don't recognize, but you must pay for the purchase first. You can also cancel a subscription if you don't want to continue it.

*You must request the refund within the refund period.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

Oct 18, 2022 11:34 AM in response to LeylaBagh

I have to choose the apps that I believe is scam, and I dont have any suspicious apps, or paid application.

It doesn’t allow me to follow the next step unless I choose the program I want to report.

This means that you must try to collect the amount back through your bank.

👉 Contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

Depending on your bank, they can collect the amount back within 30 days.

Also report to the police.

Check.also ⤵️

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store

Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Oct 18, 2022 11:05 AM in response to Raicya

thank you for your reply. I contacted bank and submitted request for a new card. Also they confirmed that in their transaction it is indicated as apple bill. I just want to understand if I being charged by apple, why I don’t receive the receipt by email, as it was the case before when the purchases were made by me. Here the history is clean, no receipts.. just charges.

Oct 18, 2022 10:09 AM in response to LeylaBagh

I dont receive emails receipt just bank account being constantly charged.

If the invoice is not from Apple, was the money deducted by a stranger?

Contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

Depending on your bank, they can collect the amount back within 30 days.

Ask your bank to block your card, and ask a new card.

Also report to the police.

Oct 18, 2022 11:27 AM in response to Raicya

Thank you! I will follow your instructions as the new bank card will be ready. However with refund it doesn’t work, as when I report unrecognized charge, I have to choose the apps that I believe is scam, and I dont have any suspicious apps, or paid application. It doesn’t allow me to follow the next step unless I choose the program I want to report.

Unrecognized charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.