Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use SIM card instead of eSIM

How do I use just my SIM card and not eSIM

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 11:36 AM

Ensure that your iPhone has a SIM card tray to use SIM cards. I mentioned that because if you have purchased an iPhone 14 model in the US, then none of those iPhone models have a SIM card tray and therefore can only use eSIMs.

If your iPhone has a SIM card tray and you want to switch from an eSIM to a physical SIM card, then you can contact your carrier and have them send you a SIM card (or you can pick one up at their store) and that will deactivate the eSIM. In short, contact your carrier.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 11:36 AM in response to Stacy@KY

Ensure that your iPhone has a SIM card tray to use SIM cards. I mentioned that because if you have purchased an iPhone 14 model in the US, then none of those iPhone models have a SIM card tray and therefore can only use eSIMs.

If your iPhone has a SIM card tray and you want to switch from an eSIM to a physical SIM card, then you can contact your carrier and have them send you a SIM card (or you can pick one up at their store) and that will deactivate the eSIM. In short, contact your carrier.

Axel F.

How do I use SIM card instead of eSIM

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.