Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I BLOCK Spam texts that dont have Block Sender link available?

Anyone else receiving Spam Texts (or group Spam Texts) that don't have the "Block Sender" link available? I can't find a way to block them. Somehow the sender seems to be getting around the restrictions.

I also looked for a way to add the offending number to my Blocked Numbers list. Unable to figure if that is possible.

Advice?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 5:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 9:52 PM

Report spam or junk messages

In the list of messages, press and hold the spam message, then tap Report Junk. Or, if you've opened the message and the person isn't saved in your contacts, scroll to the bottom of the message, tap Report Junk, then tap Delete and Report Junk.

Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 9:52 PM in response to Kimbie1

Report spam or junk messages

In the list of messages, press and hold the spam message, then tap Report Junk. Or, if you've opened the message and the person isn't saved in your contacts, scroll to the bottom of the message, tap Report Junk, then tap Delete and Report Junk.

Block, filter, and report messages on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

How do I BLOCK Spam texts that dont have Block Sender link available?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.