Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Red Line in Calendar

Red Line in Calendar - Apple Community

I have the same question that Christopher-Stapleton asked in the above link. No one answered his post.

These red lines in the weekly and yearly views appear on my calendar too, for no apparent reason whatsoever. I've racked my brains, but I have absolutely no idea why they come up. Could someone please clue me in. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 4:38 PM

Hi Creoacraer,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities! You'll see these red lines if you've added certain calendars. Find more information below from the article Use a Chinese, Hebrew, or Islamic lunar calendar on Mac:

The Calendar app supports showing Chinese, Hebrew, and Islamic lunar calendars. When you turn on a lunar calendar, the lunar calendar dates are listed along with their Gregorian calendar equivalents. The first day of a lunar month is marked with a thin red line. The first day of a lunar year is marked with a thick red line.

If that's not the case, let us know if you see any events or holidays on these days. Which macOS version is installed under the Apple menu > About This Mac? What Calendars do you have selected? If you don't see them, select View > Calendar List from the menu bar.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2022 4:38 PM in response to Creoacraer

Hi Creoacraer,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities! You'll see these red lines if you've added certain calendars. Find more information below from the article Use a Chinese, Hebrew, or Islamic lunar calendar on Mac:

The Calendar app supports showing Chinese, Hebrew, and Islamic lunar calendars. When you turn on a lunar calendar, the lunar calendar dates are listed along with their Gregorian calendar equivalents. The first day of a lunar month is marked with a thin red line. The first day of a lunar year is marked with a thick red line.

If that's not the case, let us know if you see any events or holidays on these days. Which macOS version is installed under the Apple menu > About This Mac? What Calendars do you have selected? If you don't see them, select View > Calendar List from the menu bar.

Cheers!

Red Line in Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.