Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

safari

i notice today when i got on safari to search it had open tabs for things i never searched.. and i cant find another device on my account.. ive looked everywhere.. is there another place to look and why was there open tabs i did not search

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 7:00 PM

kane31 Said:

"safari: i notice today when i got on safari to search it had open tabs for things i never searched.. and i cant find another device on my account.. ive looked everywhere.. is there another place to look and why was there open tabs i did not search"

-------

Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If suspicious activity is occurring, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies

Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 7:00 PM in response to kane31

kane31 Said:

"safari: i notice today when i got on safari to search it had open tabs for things i never searched.. and i cant find another device on my account.. ive looked everywhere.. is there another place to look and why was there open tabs i did not search"

-------

Clear Temporary Internet Files:

If suspicious activity is occurring, try clearing out your Temporary Internet FilesHistoryCache, and Cookies

Go Here: Clear your Safari Browser History and Set Up Content Blockers on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.