Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't recive text from Android Phones.

I bought iphone 13 pro max, and switched my sim from Android phone to new iphone.

I can't recive text from any android phone to My new iphone, i can call , recive call and text them. but cant recieve text message from any Android phone.

I called my service providers , they reset the phone, change to tower but still not reciving text from Android phones.

I dont know what is the issue.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 6:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 7:10 PM

baris196 Said:

"Can't recive text from Android Phones. I bought iphone 13 pro max, and switched my sim from Android phone to new iPhone. I can't recive text from any android phone to My new iphone, i can call , recive call and text them. but cant recieve text message from any Android phone.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Messages:

Start Here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. It might have to do with the recipient being an Android user, or it might be the iPhone itself.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2022 7:10 PM in response to baris196

baris196 Said:

"Can't recive text from Android Phones. I bought iphone 13 pro max, and switched my sim from Android phone to new iPhone. I can't recive text from any android phone to My new iphone, i can call , recive call and text them. but cant recieve text message from any Android phone.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting Messages:

Start Here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. It might have to do with the recipient being an Android user, or it might be the iPhone itself.

Can't recive text from Android Phones.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.