Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my Apple Pay restricted?

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 8:48 PM

The information that you are looking for exists in this article that you were reviewing earlier 👉 If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked

Axel F.

4 replies

Oct 18, 2022 9:01 PM in response to vennice272

Apple Pay restrictions depends on many factors. Which country you’re living, which bank and/or credit card company you’re using, and also factors like an accountant that takes care of your money and recurring expenses, and a lot more. May I ask you what you encounter? You wrote that your Apple Pay is restricted. But what problems do you encounter? For example; can you pay with your iPhone in a physical store that accepts Apple Pay? Can you purchase consumer products on online webshops that accept Apple Pay? Have you given your bank app on your iOS device permission to install the credit/debit card into Apple Wallet? I don’t need specific details, let’s make this clear, but if you can tell something more about your problems with Apple Pay, it would be easier to give an answer.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.