Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I update my drivers for Eero routers

Can I update my drivers for Eero routers as it seems I have internet connection issues with youfibre

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Mac mini, macOS 12.6

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 5:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies

Oct 19, 2022 8:00 AM in response to 99Silversurfer

Router vendors provide occasional firmware updates for their routers which can be updated through the web management interface in the router. Some cable modem suppliers (e.g. Motorola) only provide firmware updates to the ISP who then pushes that firmware update to the premise modem. I have not heard of any router vendor requiring drivers for use with macOS though.

Did your Internet Service Provider (ISP) supply a premise device that also does wireless or just a modem that should be connected to the WAN port on your own router with CAT6 or better-rated cable? You would have to configure that router for your internal wireless access or find someone that can do that for you.

Can I update my drivers for Eero routers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.