Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to purchase an app in the apple store it asks me to confirm my purchase by double clicking the confirm button but most of the button is offscreen so I can’t click it

When I try to purchase an app in the apple store it asks me to confirm my purchase by double clicking the confirm

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 3:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 3:11 PM

You confirm by double-clicking the physical lock button on the side of the phone.

6 replies

Oct 20, 2022 6:38 AM in response to marthafromoklahoma city

marthafromoklahoma city wrote:

I'm not using an iPHONE. I'm using my iPAD.

That would have been extremely useful information to have included in your original post.

What model iPad do you have? Does it have TouchID? Or FaceID?

I purchase an app in the Apple Store and a little box pops up asking my to confirm the purchase by double clicking the button in the upper corner. The button is there but you can see only a little sliver of it and it's not enough to double click. It used to work because I could see the full button but lately you can only see the sliver of it.

The first thing I'd try is force restarting the iPad.

Force restart iPad - Apple Support

Oct 19, 2022 8:00 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

I'm not using an iPHONE. I'm using my iPAD. I purchase an app in the Apple Store and a little box pops up asking my to confirm the purchase by double clicking the button in the upper corner. The button is there but you can see only a little sliver of it and it's not enough to double click. It used to work because I could see the full button but lately you can only see the sliver of it.

Oct 22, 2022 10:47 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

My iPad is the iPad Pro (11-inch) 3rd generation. Sorry, this is my first Apple product. I hv never had an iPhone and I got this iPad last summer but I hv just done simple things on it and up until a few weeks ago I never had any problem with buying from the App store. The button was always fully visible and I just double clicked on it and the purchase was made. I just wasn't sure what information you would need to help me if I can be helped.

When I try to purchase an app in the apple store it asks me to confirm my purchase by double clicking the confirm button but most of the button is offscreen so I can’t click it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.