Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Right side of 2020 IPhone SE touchscreen unresponsive after update

I cannot use any of the touchscreen buttons along the right edge, including email sends or toggle switches. This problem started with iOS 15 and has become worse with 16. It is clearly a software problem because I can launch the apps in that row from home screen without problems. The area of the screen is also usable in landscape mode and there is no screen protector or damage.

Hard reset doesn’t solve this.

iPhone SE, 13

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 10:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 11:53 PM

if it was me then my logic would dictate since Force restart iPhone - Apple Support did not help

then my next step would be to try Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

if that also did not help and since not all iphone SE have the same issue then I would say it would be a hardware issue

and I would seek apples help to repair it iPhone Service & Repair - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2022 11:53 PM in response to NishitaD

if it was me then my logic would dictate since Force restart iPhone - Apple Support did not help

then my next step would be to try Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

if that also did not help and since not all iphone SE have the same issue then I would say it would be a hardware issue

and I would seek apples help to repair it iPhone Service & Repair - Apple Support

Right side of 2020 IPhone SE touchscreen unresponsive after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.