Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri stopped working after updating to IOS 16.0.3

So I recently updated my iPhone 11 to the newest update (16.0.3) and ever since I can no longer voice to text and Siri can’t make phone calls or text people when I ask. She always says that “something went wrong, try again”. Additionally, she has multiple personalities and keeps changing the voice from normal female (American 4) to female robot. I have restarted my device, disabled Siri and set back up, turned off dictation, rebooted and set it back up, and changed the voice for Siri but nothing is working. This makes it especially hard to be hands free in the car (I commute an hour to work). Anyone else having this issue or can help this damsel in distress?

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 12:16 AM

Retrain Siri with your voice

Go to Settings > Siri & Search, turn off Listen for “Hey Siri,” then turn on Listen for “Hey Siri” again. To change Siri accessibility settings, see Use accessibility features with Siri on iPhone.

Change Siri settings on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply

Siri stopped working after updating to IOS 16.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.