You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings to get the most from the Apple Watch and Apple Watch Ultra

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch is not measuring my Wrist Temperature

Hi, I've been wearing my Apple Watch 8 for three weeks and it's not measuring my wrist temperature still, it's just saying "needs more data" (without the countdown) and I've enabled it on the integrity section on apple watch settings.

THANKS!

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 12:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 9:45 PM

Hello. I’ve done everything you say, but my Watch 8 is still not tracking my temperature, even after wearing it constantly (except for an hour each morning when I charge it.)

What should I do?

Thanks.

2 replies

Oct 21, 2022 6:29 PM in response to estelle76

Hi estelle76,

Thanks for posting here in Apple Support Communities. We'll need to make sure that certain requirements are met for wrist temperature measurements including the following listed in the article you reached us from: Track your nightly wrist temperature changes with Apple Watch

• An Apple Watch Series 8 or Apple Watch Ultra.
  • Sleep must be set up with Track Sleep with Apple Watch enabled.
  • Sleep Focus must be enabled for at least 4 hours a night for about 5 nights.

Let's sure that Sleep is set up on your Apple Watch following the steps listed here: Track your sleep on Apple Watch and use Sleep on iPhone - Apple Support

1. Open the Health app on your iPhone.
  2. Tap Get Started under Set Up Sleep1, then tap Next.
  3. Follow the onscreen prompts to establish:
    • Sleep Goals: Set the number of hours you'd like to spend asleep.
    • Bedtime and Wake Up times: Set when you'd like to go to bed and wake up.
    • Sleep Focus: To reduce distractions, iPhone can simplify your Lock Screen and turn on Sleep Focus at your scheduled bedtime. You can also give certain people or apps permission to notify you. Learn how to customize a Focus.
    • Track Sleep with Apple Watch: Wear your watch to bed to track your sleep. This option is available during setup if you've paired your Apple Watch with your iPhone beforehand. If you pair your Apple Watch after setup, you can still turn on Track Sleep with Apple Watch later.

Kind regards.

Apple Watch is not measuring my Wrist Temperature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.