Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Camera blurry on iOS 16

Hi

After installing the new iOS 16, the 1x lens on my iPhone 12 is constantly out of focus, manual focus nor focus lock doesn’t work.

Restarting the device helps for some time but pretty soon after it turns back to unusable.

The support has said the tech is working well, so the problem must be in the OS. I’ve tried factory resetting to a blank copy - no help.

Anyone seen a similar problem? Thanks in advance.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 1:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 6:52 AM

I have the exactly same issue... I don´t know what to do. Started when I updated to iOS 16.

I need to do the factory reset to use the 1x camera... but after some time it turns back to unusable.

iPhone 12 mini here.

2 replies

Oct 20, 2022 4:45 AM in response to marpaj

Many users who have updated to iOS 16.0.3 must have a similar issue if the issues stated by you is due to the iOS.

Unless you state what the issue is many in this forum may not be able to respond positively to the issue you are facing. 

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

iPhone 12 Camera blurry on iOS 16

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.