Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update my phone

I brought storage and it’s not letting me update my phone

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 7:14 AM

In Settings, General, iPhone storage .

Display all recommendations and study them including emptying Recently Deleted album.

Consider importing photos to computer and syncing back (they're half size when sync'd)

If you have unlimited wifi and want to buy some monthly icloud storage consider iCloud Photos.

If your “Other” storage is more than 10GB then come back for more help. 

Managing iCloud storage and what is the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

You bought iCloud storage space so move some of your data there. 

Manage your iCloud storage – Apple Support (UK)

and

What’s the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? – Apple Support (UK)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2022 7:14 AM in response to shunteria144

In Settings, General, iPhone storage .

Display all recommendations and study them including emptying Recently Deleted album.

Consider importing photos to computer and syncing back (they're half size when sync'd)

If you have unlimited wifi and want to buy some monthly icloud storage consider iCloud Photos.

If your “Other” storage is more than 10GB then come back for more help. 

Managing iCloud storage and what is the difference between device storage and iCloud storage?

You bought iCloud storage space so move some of your data there. 

Manage your iCloud storage – Apple Support (UK)

and

What’s the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? – Apple Support (UK)

Update my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.