Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 14 not charging

I recently got my new IPhone 14 and was so happy with it. The first night I got it I put it on my charging station. It only charged to 93%. I thought oh weird must have not put it on the charger correctly. I then noticed that it was charging like that every single night. So I brought the problem up to my parents and they checked my phone and tried to fix it. My mother also got the same phone and has the same charging station as me. My mothers phone charges to 100% each night and she goes to bed the same time as when I do. When I woke up this morning I picked up my phone and checked the battery. It had only charged to 75%. At first I thought it was the charger but that couldn’t make sense because my mother has the same one. So then I thought it was the power strip but it wasn’t.

Do you think there is something wrong with my phone?

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 3:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 3:56 AM

Did you check, if in Settings/Battery/Battery Health/ the option "Optimized Battery Charging" is enabled?

About Optimized Battery Charging on your iPhone - Apple Support

If yes, disable it and see if this makes a difference.

12 replies

Oct 21, 2022 7:15 AM in response to Callie-321

You should visit an Authorized Apple Service Provider next to your place and let them diagnose your new iPhone 14.

Use this link to find one:

Apple - Find Locations

You could also give the Official Apple Support a call and ask them to diagnose your device online.

Phone numbers are listed on this Apple page:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

The latest iOS updates has been installed?

IPhone 14 not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.