Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I use homepod mini to listen to spotify?

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 5:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 5:53 AM

Play audio using Siri on HomePod says you can. I don't have Spotify, so I can't verify this for you.

See under the paragraph: Play Apple Music or other music services

To add a music service to your HomePod see the task below. Once a music service is added to your HomePod try the examples below and specify which app to use. For example, say something like “Hey Siri, play Billie Eilish on Spotify.” 

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2022 5:53 AM in response to Bastian17

Play audio using Siri on HomePod says you can. I don't have Spotify, so I can't verify this for you.

See under the paragraph: Play Apple Music or other music services

To add a music service to your HomePod see the task below. Once a music service is added to your HomePod try the examples below and specify which app to use. For example, say something like “Hey Siri, play Billie Eilish on Spotify.” 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.