Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Fitness doesn’t display on TV

When I open Apple Fitness on my Sony TV it says pairing canceled when I try to stream to my TV. How do I fix this so I can open the workout on my TV?

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 8:26 AM

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, what model and version OS? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Do you have an Apple Watch? If so, what model and version OS? Identify your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Do you have an iPhone 6s or later or compatible iPad? iPhone 6 is not supported for Fitness+. Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support | Identify your iPad model - Apple Support

Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2022 8:26 AM in response to Kapatoesmjk

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, what model and version OS? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Do you have an Apple Watch? If so, what model and version OS? Identify your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Do you have an iPhone 6s or later or compatible iPad? iPhone 6 is not supported for Fitness+. Identify your iPhone model - Apple Support | Identify your iPad model - Apple Support

Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Apple Fitness doesn’t display on TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.