Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when I plug my iphone into my mac I want to be able to see the apps on my phones screens and I don'ts

How can I see the apps on my iphone when I plug into iTunes on my computer. They aren't there anymore

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 10:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 11:22 AM

I haven't hooked my iPhone to a computer for several years. I use iCloud for things I used to connect to a computer for. However some people still do for backup: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with your Mac - Apple Support

or for syncing: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2022 11:22 AM in response to Hall0401

I haven't hooked my iPhone to a computer for several years. I use iCloud for things I used to connect to a computer for. However some people still do for backup: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with your Mac - Apple Support

or for syncing: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

when I plug my iphone into my mac I want to be able to see the apps on my phones screens and I don'ts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.