Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone was stolen and find my iphone is turned off plzz what can i do to get the location

they stole my phone an hour ago and i directely opened find my and thought that i'll find the location but it was not turned on in my iphone so i can't track it but my icloud account is still logged in in my iphone 11 please what can i do to get the location !!!!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 1:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 1:28 PM

See the information in If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 21, 2022 1:28 PM in response to meria225

See the information in If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support including the following

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

my iphone was stolen and find my iphone is turned off plzz what can i do to get the location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.