Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get a refund from Apple Cash? I used my Apple Cash for an MTA purchase and the first time it declined it but the second time it accepted it and when I checked my balance it took out the full 5 dolars.

I made a purchase on the MTA and the first time it declined it the second time it went through. I had 10 dollars and when I checked my account it took the full 5 dollars, how can I get a refund for the 2.75?

Posted on Oct 21, 2022 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 9:56 AM

Check if this helps ⤵️

If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on your Apple Card

If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on your Apple Card - Apple Support

Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions

Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 9:56 AM in response to Aileenpgo

Check if this helps ⤵️

If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on your Apple Card

If you see an Apple Services charge you don't recognize on your Apple Card - Apple Support

Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions

Download or export your Apple Card statements and transactions - Apple Support

How can I get a refund from Apple Cash? I used my Apple Cash for an MTA purchase and the first time it declined it but the second time it accepted it and when I checked my balance it took out the full 5 dolars.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.