Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 14 pro heating - warming issue .

My Brand new Iphone 14 pro has heating issues . Located in the left side near by Camera.

Also i ve noticed that battery drain faster . It s not a charging issue .

I would like to know if this a software problem that can be fixed with the next update or

i have to return the device to the Apple Service .

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 1:02 AM

If you get no help after reading this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch gets too hot or too cold, since your device is brand new, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 1:02 AM in response to Aris77

If you get no help after reading this support article:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch gets too hot or too cold, since your device is brand new, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Oct 22, 2022 1:03 AM in response to Aris77

Read this thoroughly...

I too had a similar issue...

What I did is given below

1. Took a backup on iCloud (Which I do regularly)
  2. Logged out of the Apple ID
  3. Erase --> Erase iPhone - Apple Support (IN)
    1. Keep eSIM Data was the option I chose (See the pic)
    2. .
  4. Set up my iPhone and restored it from iCloud Backup

I continued to have the same issue with the heating.

I repeated the above steps but this time I did not restore from the iCloud Backup. I set it up as a new iPhone.

Waited for 3 days. There is no heating issue, now.

Conclusion.:

• There is no hardware issue!
  • This is not an iOS 16.0.3 issue
  • Some Apps or iPhone storage and some settings maybe heating up the device.

Action Plan:

• I will now slowly get my all data back one by one.
  • Using the elimination process I will try to find out which app or settings were causing this...

I now presume the following may have caused this... Please see the pic below

I waiting and watching....

Iphone 14 pro heating - warming issue .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.