Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud

I just added family plan on my iCloud storage will my families iCloud account automatically go to the family account?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 10:11 AM

You need to share the storage as described in the "Share iCloud+ with everyone in your family" section of Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

Also see the instructions for your family in the "Switch from your personal iCloud+ plan to your family plan" section of that same support article. Note that those in the family that currently have only the free 5GB plan don't need to do anything.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 10:11 AM in response to tjohnstone42

You need to share the storage as described in the "Share iCloud+ with everyone in your family" section of Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

Also see the instructions for your family in the "Switch from your personal iCloud+ plan to your family plan" section of that same support article. Note that those in the family that currently have only the free 5GB plan don't need to do anything.

iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.