Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watchOS 8.7.1

My AW Series 3 got bricked when trying to update to 8.7.1. Could you please offer an official answer and tell us what the **** is going on? It's disgusting that things got to the level where Apple now releases updates that even contain bugs. Rapidly becoming a new Microsoft.

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 10:28 AM

I have same problem too. Also we can not use our watches just as a watch neither updated nor paired. The support center did not help. They have no idea what is going on. Who do we need to talk I don't know but apple is damaging our apple watch3... Please solve this problem !!!

11 replies

Oct 24, 2022 10:21 AM in response to seatheview

Hi seatheview,

Keep in mind Apple Support Communities is a place for members to ask and answer questions. View more here: How to use Apple Support Communities

For help with updating your Apple Watch, test the steps below found in the article here: Update your Apple Watch

"Need more help with updating?

Try these steps:

Make sure that your Apple Watch is connecting properly to its charger. 

Restart your Apple Watch.

Restart your paired iPhone.

Try again to update your Apple Watch.

If the update won't start:

Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.

Tap General > Software Update.

Delete the update file.

Try again to update your Apple Watch."

If your Apple Watch won't power on, test the steps here: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

If the issue continues, reach out to Apple Support directly to further assist.

Contact - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Best.

watchOS 8.7.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.