Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Accept New Terms and Conditions

Hi, all - I recently updated by iPhone sw to ios 16.0.3. I recently tried to purchase an app in the app store, and was asked to accept the new terms and conditions. When I click Agree, it seems like it is going through, but then I get the error message "We've run into a problem". I've rebooted, checked my payment info, personal info, etc. and still can't purchase an app since I can't get past the terms and conditions. If all my info is correct and updated, why can't I make a purchase? Thanks for any help.

iPhone 12

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 2:30 PM

You need to have a good Service & Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

Try again, see -> If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2022 2:30 PM in response to tonibalk

You need to have a good Service & Wi-Fi.

If they are On, turn Off Hotspot & VPN.

Charge the battery > 70%.

Try again, see -> If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services

If you can't connect to the App Store, iTunes Store, or other Apple services - Apple Support

-> If you tried all of the above steps and you still can’t connect, contact Apple Support.

Cannot Accept New Terms and Conditions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.