Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot connect to hotel Wi-Fi using iPhone 13

I have tried all the options listed to connect my iphone 13 to the hotel Wi-Fi. Nothing has worked. I get an error message telling me my cookies need to be enabled, but they are. My son has an iPhone 13, and he had no issues with connecting. This phone is a nightmare!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 7:03 AM

When you are away from Home, you use Public Wi-Fi, see -> Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

-> ask the hotel for a username & password to log in to their Wi-Fi.

Nowadays, Public Wi-Fi is offered for free, in big cities, shopping centers, in Public Transport (bus & train), airport, restaurants and others.

That depends on where you live.

If at the moment you are away from home and there is no Public Wi-Fi, you have to use Mobile Data, for sure go to -> Settings -> Mobile network -> Mobile Data -> ON.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2022 7:03 AM in response to Rikkitikkitaki

When you are away from Home, you use Public Wi-Fi, see -> Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

-> ask the hotel for a username & password to log in to their Wi-Fi.

Nowadays, Public Wi-Fi is offered for free, in big cities, shopping centers, in Public Transport (bus & train), airport, restaurants and others.

That depends on where you live.

If at the moment you are away from home and there is no Public Wi-Fi, you have to use Mobile Data, for sure go to -> Settings -> Mobile network -> Mobile Data -> ON.

Oct 23, 2022 12:02 AM in response to Rikkitikkitaki

Check your WiFi Router / Modem for --> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points ...

Connecting to Wifi is the first part and then getting connected to the Internet is the second

1. If you connect to Wifi, doesn't necessarily mean you are connected to the internet. If you are not connected to wifi could be a problem with iPhone settings or Router/Modem Settings
  2. If you are not connected to the internet is the sole issue of Router / Modem Settings. Contact your ISP immediately

For your Internet connection.

• Over Cellular: contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider). The agency who issued the SIM to you
  • Over WiFI: Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the agency who provided the Internet Service on your Modem/Router to you

However --> Connect iPhone to the Internet - Apple Support

Cannot connect to hotel Wi-Fi using iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.