Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo editors for Sierra 10.12

I have an iMac from mid 2011 that is working smoothly with Sierra 10.12, but I can't find anything photo editors to install on this Mac, any ideas ?

The last photo editor I had running on this Mac is Photoshop Elements 6, but I need to update its camera raw feature and it won't connect to the adobe servers anymore to do the automatic update.

Any suggestions ?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 10:37 PM

Lokito Said:

"Photo editors for Sierra 10.12: I have an iMac from mid 2011 that is working smoothly with Sierra 10.12, but I can't find anything photo editors to install on this Mac, any ideas ? The last photo editor I had running on this Mac is Photoshop Elements 6, but I need to update its camera raw feature and it won't connect to the adobe servers anymore to do the automatic update. Any suggestions ?"

-------

Getting the Adobe Updates:

For thought...

Time to Upgrade: If your Mac cannot go past Sierra, then I'd say its time to upgrade, nonetheless.

Contact Adobe:

Adobe is the developer of the software. So, you'll have to contact Adobe, asking them if this is an option. Your macOS is old and obsolete. So, updates may not longer be an option for installed software.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2022 10:37 PM in response to Lokito

Lokito Said:

"Photo editors for Sierra 10.12: I have an iMac from mid 2011 that is working smoothly with Sierra 10.12, but I can't find anything photo editors to install on this Mac, any ideas ? The last photo editor I had running on this Mac is Photoshop Elements 6, but I need to update its camera raw feature and it won't connect to the adobe servers anymore to do the automatic update. Any suggestions ?"

-------

Getting the Adobe Updates:

For thought...

Time to Upgrade: If your Mac cannot go past Sierra, then I'd say its time to upgrade, nonetheless.

Contact Adobe:

Adobe is the developer of the software. So, you'll have to contact Adobe, asking them if this is an option. Your macOS is old and obsolete. So, updates may not longer be an option for installed software.

Photo editors for Sierra 10.12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.