Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way of seeing where I have been when?

Hi there, I need to see when I left a location recently. I feel sure my iPhone must log this somehow, but I dont know where to find the information. I have looked at significant locations (which doesn’t show them all) and I have now seen I can toggle a switch in Google maps but that doesn’t help with earlier locations, only future journeys.

is there anywhere else I can look? Thank you

iPhone 13, 15

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 8:30 AM

No, the iPhone does not log or notate the locations that you have recently visited. You can only get this information if you had manually activated / logged in a location via an app. You mentioned Google Maps and that is one example for future travel. There is no other place to look because this feature is not available.

Furthermore, You can suggest this feature directly to Apple by leaving a product feedback here 👉Product Feedback - Apple 

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2022 8:30 AM in response to convertedluddite

No, the iPhone does not log or notate the locations that you have recently visited. You can only get this information if you had manually activated / logged in a location via an app. You mentioned Google Maps and that is one example for future travel. There is no other place to look because this feature is not available.

Furthermore, You can suggest this feature directly to Apple by leaving a product feedback here 👉Product Feedback - Apple 

Axel F.

Is there a way of seeing where I have been when?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.