Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscriptions

Apple took out $25.12 for YouTube premium. Once I returned to check and see if my YouTube app subscription had been updated back to premium. It was not, it’s asking to take another $25.12 out of my account. My question is, if you’ve already taken the money for the subscription why continue to try and take another $25.12 from my account? This doesn’t make sense. Is this because it is pending? Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Please see pictures below:

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 6:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 9:26 AM

It appears that you have defaulted on 2 payments.

Until you speak directly to Support and clear the debt, the system will keep trying to collect.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.6; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16; HomePods, audioOS 16 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2022 9:26 AM in response to LadyJay73

It appears that you have defaulted on 2 payments.

Until you speak directly to Support and clear the debt, the system will keep trying to collect.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.6; Watch, series 7 GPS/cellular, watchOS 9; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 16; HomePods, audioOS 16 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.