Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing contacts

I accidentally removed all my contacts on my iPhone 12 Pro Max using the app Super Cleaner. How can I get them back

iPad mini, iOS 10

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 7:50 AM

Do you use iCloud for your Contacts? If YES, then you may be able to recover deleted contacts from iCloud. I am not sure which method the app Super Cleaner used to delete your contacts and therefore not sure whether those contacts can be recovered.

Use iCloud.com to restore and recover iCloud information

You can use iCloud.com on a computer to recover recently deleted files or restore an earlier version of information that was automatically archived in iCloud.

Review the following:

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2022 7:50 AM in response to --Higgins

Do you use iCloud for your Contacts? If YES, then you may be able to recover deleted contacts from iCloud. I am not sure which method the app Super Cleaner used to delete your contacts and therefore not sure whether those contacts can be recovered.

Use iCloud.com to restore and recover iCloud information

You can use iCloud.com on a computer to recover recently deleted files or restore an earlier version of information that was automatically archived in iCloud.

Review the following:

Axel F.

Missing contacts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.