Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to recover my pictures from my iPhone

I want to replace my al picture and videos

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 11:43 AM

If you are using iCloud Photos, and you deleted the photos on your phone, the photos are deleted everywhere. You can look in the Recently Deleted album to see if they are there.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you include photos in your backups, you can recover the photos (those that are in the backup) by restoring the backup. When you restore a backup, you overwrite the current data on your phone and you replace it with the data and contents of the backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you are missing some photos, but not all of them, this may be helpful.

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2022 11:43 AM in response to Zunishani

If you are using iCloud Photos, and you deleted the photos on your phone, the photos are deleted everywhere. You can look in the Recently Deleted album to see if they are there.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you include photos in your backups, you can recover the photos (those that are in the backup) by restoring the backup. When you restore a backup, you overwrite the current data on your phone and you replace it with the data and contents of the backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you are missing some photos, but not all of them, this may be helpful.

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

I want to recover my pictures from my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.