Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why 16 iOS doesn’t show up in my iPhone 12 Pro Max ? What do i do please help 😢

I don’t have 16 iOS update why?

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 4:50 PM

Did you participate in the beta program of an iOS version? If YES, then you may still have the beta profile installed on your iPhone and that is preventing you from updating to iOS version 16. To check this, open Settings ➡️ General ➡️ VPN & Device Management ➡️ Configuration Profile: Here, if you see a beta profile installed, then tap on it and then choose remove the profile. Once this is done, then restart your iPhone and attempt to update your iPhone again.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2022 4:50 PM in response to leena296

Did you participate in the beta program of an iOS version? If YES, then you may still have the beta profile installed on your iPhone and that is preventing you from updating to iOS version 16. To check this, open Settings ➡️ General ➡️ VPN & Device Management ➡️ Configuration Profile: Here, if you see a beta profile installed, then tap on it and then choose remove the profile. Once this is done, then restart your iPhone and attempt to update your iPhone again.

Axel F.

Why 16 iOS doesn’t show up in my iPhone 12 Pro Max ? What do i do please help 😢

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.