Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot connect my homepod after I changed the Wifi network at home. What can I do?t

I cannot connect my homepod after I changed the Wifi network at home. I cannot add it to Home app. What should I do?

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 4:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 6:50 PM

Give your new network the same name and login credentials as the old one. See Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support and tweak your settings as needed. If it still won't connect, or you can't/don't want to use the old login see the Press the top of HomePod to reset it section of Reset HomePod - Apple Support and follow the steps carefully as given.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2022 6:50 PM in response to zbigniew21

Give your new network the same name and login credentials as the old one. See Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support and tweak your settings as needed. If it still won't connect, or you can't/don't want to use the old login see the Press the top of HomePod to reset it section of Reset HomePod - Apple Support and follow the steps carefully as given.

tt2

I cannot connect my homepod after I changed the Wifi network at home. What can I do?t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.