Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone hacked my apple ID

I think my icloud ID is hacked by someone. The hacker change my password and phone number.

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Oct 23, 2022 9:14 PM in response to Lian14

Had same problem I wasn’t to clued up on iCloud an i tnk someone! Uses extra device and took control of my phone I had audio recording which they deleted an some of them they chopped on the audio recording app they were sending tx to my contacts and cause lot of trouble I I got intouch wid apple and they told me they had sorted it out and sent me copies of the audio, video's and changed my password, no sooner as I came of phone wid apple the hackers once again let me no they wer there, they deleted everything again an started playing wid me. I changed me phone email and of course password. I once again asked apple for my data but this time they told me they were not allowed to do this and informed me it would have to go through police. The funny thing is which I realised later on all I had to do was turn of iCloud because this was the way they were able to track me and of all the support workers I spoke with during this two month nightmare not one advised

me to close iCloud just to give me some time to send my data to friends an family , to hold for me. The police weren't Intreated and neither was apple support and I lost everything r

Someone hacked my apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.