Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment

Hallo.

Today I was charged for 9.49$. The description shows that payment has been made from itunes, but I didn't buy anything. Can you please check for what I was charged?

Thanks.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 12:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 12:53 AM

Today I was charged for 9.49$.

Is the invoice is from Apple?

Sure you have received an invoice from Apple.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

If the invoice is not from Apple, was the money deducted by a stranger?

Contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

Depending on your bank, they can collect the amount back within 30 days.

Ask you bank to block your card, and ask a new card.

Also report to the police.

but I didn't buy anything. Can you please check for what I was charged?

For sure check -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you see an unexpected charge: 

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don't recognize, but you must pay for the purchase first. You can also cancel a subscription if you don't want to continue it.

*You must request the refund within the refund period.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2022 12:53 AM in response to iko96

Today I was charged for 9.49$.

Is the invoice is from Apple?

Sure you have received an invoice from Apple.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

If the invoice is not from Apple, was the money deducted by a stranger?

Contact your bank, they can find out who (name, address & account number) has collected the amount from your bank account, and when.

Depending on your bank, they can collect the amount back within 30 days.

Ask you bank to block your card, and ask a new card.

Also report to the police.

but I didn't buy anything. Can you please check for what I was charged?

For sure check -> View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

If you see an unexpected charge: 

You can request a refund* for a purchase that you don't recognize, but you must pay for the purchase first. You can also cancel a subscription if you don't want to continue it.

*You must request the refund within the refund period.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

Oct 24, 2022 2:12 AM in response to Raicya

Thanks for helping. With your instruction I could find the purchase history and I was charged from the app of Call Recorder. I installed the app. It was free for 3 days, however I have not used the App, and before the trial period of three days I deleted it. Therefore, it shouldn't have charged me. Please advice, how to get my money back on my account?

Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.