Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Un-do cancelling a subscription

I recently cancelled my Apple Music subscription because the Apple website told me I need to cancel all my subscriptions to change country of my Apple-ID. (I’ve recently moved from Australia to the UK).

The plan was to cancel it, then sign up again from the UK. But I just read that I will lose all my saved music! I’ve had Apple Music for so many years, I can’t lose all that music!

So, how can I cancel the cancellation? The subscription ends on 26th October which is in two days. Can I reverse the cancellation of the subscription?

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 2:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 7:20 AM

Pick a renewal option before it expires. You won't be able to change countries.

If desired, you can also back up the tracks you've gotten first, but they won't play when the subscription isn't active.

(227303)

1 reply

Un-do cancelling a subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.