Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I use Lightroom for my iPad Air

Why can’t I use Lightroom classic on my iPad Air

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 11:36 AM

3 replies

Oct 24, 2022 1:10 PM in response to Jefferysh

It is a little hard to help/advise you when you provide little to NO useful information about your iPad.

Here are my questions to you.

Can you, please, confirm what year and model iPad do you have/own?

The “A” model number can be found on the aluminium back of your iPad, in very small print, right under the larger bold print “iPad” on the back of the iPad.

AND/OR

Supply the “M” model number, which can be found in the Settings app, under the General settings panel, then tap About.

What iOS/iPadOS version is this iPad, currently, running?

What is the rated, internal data storage space/capacity of your iPad model and how much of this free, internal data storage capacity is left inside of your iPad model?

All of that additional info can, also, be found in the Settings app, General settings panel, About.

Please try to make an attempt to answer all questions asked.

Thank You.

Adobe Lightroom for iPad requires iPadOS 14 and later.

If you own an older, 2013, 1st gen iPad Air, then it is not eligible to run this software, as that year and model iPad cannot exceed any version of iOS 12, currently at iOS 12.5.6.

If your iPad year and model is a low internal storage 16 or 32 GBs model, it maybe too full with data and won't allow that iPad to install any more software applications.

Why can’t I use Lightroom for my iPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.