Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The requested version of macOS is not available. Please check if your Mac is compatible with this software.

When trying to upgrade from macOS Monterey to Ventura from the App Store, all I get is a popup that states "Update not found" and "The requested version of macOS is not available. Please check if your Mac is compatible with this software." My MacBook Pro is compatible as listed in the App Store.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 10:09 PM

4 replies

Oct 25, 2022 5:31 AM in response to Sybil Ann Chick

I've just checked elsewhere, and it looks as though my Mac is not supported for Ventura after all, right at the bottom of macOS Ventura - Apple (UK), though this linked page from that still tells me it runs the 'latest' OS Identify your Mac mini model – Apple Support (UK).

I've been waiting for ages for the launch of the next Apple Silicon model (M2 or whatever), which was rumoured firstly last autumn and then this spring and still has not appeared at any of the Apple Events! I wonder if it will arrive in time for me to buy myself one as an early Xmas present?

The requested version of macOS is not available. Please check if your Mac is compatible with this software.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.