Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Make me choose between Iphone 12 or 13

Hello, I want to buy a new phone and I'm stuck between Iphone 12 and 13. Should I go for 12 now and then upgrade that with 15 or should I stick with 13 for like 1-2 years. Some feedback would be very appreciated as I'm pretty new to this technology. Thanks in advance.

iPhone 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 3:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 3:20 AM

Yours is a subjective choice.

By choosing a recent model, you can be sure that it will be supported by the Apple operating system for longer. So it depends on your budget, and on your desire to have a cutting-edge model in your hands. No advice on the matter.

You can have answers to your doubts, using this comparison page:--> iPhone - Compare Models - Apple

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2022 3:20 AM in response to finnallen

Yours is a subjective choice.

By choosing a recent model, you can be sure that it will be supported by the Apple operating system for longer. So it depends on your budget, and on your desire to have a cutting-edge model in your hands. No advice on the matter.

You can have answers to your doubts, using this comparison page:--> iPhone - Compare Models - Apple

Regards

Giulio

Make me choose between Iphone 12 or 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.