Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch return policy

Hello... I was thinking of buying an apple watch for a christmas gift now so I will make sure I have it, but I am worried that if it needs to be returned or exchanged I won't be able to return it in January. Any ideas as to what I can do?

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 8:04 PM

aafzali Said:

"watch return policy: Hello... I was thinking of buying an apple watch for a christmas gift now so I will make sure I have it, but I am worried that if it needs to be returned or exchanged I won't be able to return it in January. Any ideas as to what I can do?"

-------

Apple Watch Return Policy:

No one here has any say in returns. During Christmas time, Apple might increase the return expiration date. Site seems to be down for the time being: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2022 8:04 PM in response to aafzali

aafzali Said:

"watch return policy: Hello... I was thinking of buying an apple watch for a christmas gift now so I will make sure I have it, but I am worried that if it needs to be returned or exchanged I won't be able to return it in January. Any ideas as to what I can do?"

-------

Apple Watch Return Policy:

No one here has any say in returns. During Christmas time, Apple might increase the return expiration date. Site seems to be down for the time being: Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

watch return policy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.