Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im trying to download windows 10 on my macbook pro

Im wanting to get help with how to download windows 10 on my macbook pro ?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 8:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 5:55 AM

See this article -> Install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant - Apple Support

It also depends on the specific model MacBook Pro & version of macOS you have. The newer "Apple silicon" Macs are very different from all prior Intel based Macs. See this article for more information -> How to install Windows on M1 Macs."

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2022 5:55 AM in response to khyren128

See this article -> Install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant - Apple Support

It also depends on the specific model MacBook Pro & version of macOS you have. The newer "Apple silicon" Macs are very different from all prior Intel based Macs. See this article for more information -> How to install Windows on M1 Macs."

Oct 26, 2022 5:37 AM in response to khyren128

khyren128 wrote:

Im wanting to get help with how to download windows 10 on my macbook pro ?

if in doubt search the developers website or contact their: Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility/Updates

Microsoft Corporation/Customer service

1 (800) 642-7676

Microsoft support is very responsive and helpful.

https://support.microsoft.com

Ask the Microsoft Community

https://answers.microsoft.com/

Oct 26, 2022 5:42 AM in response to khyren128

You need to purchase and download the parallels software for Macs (available online and in store I believe), but I would attempt to trade in the 10 for a newer version or hold out for the release. Chrome and a few other companies running concurrent with windows have announced they're canceling of customer support and any upgrade/updates for those platforms (specifically Windows 7 and 10). I don't use windows so that may be useless knowledge to you. Im not sure.

im trying to download windows 10 on my macbook pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.