Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing

Why do I keep getting charged 9.88 for apple.com/bill when I don’t have no subscription to apple or nothin I’m tired of getting charged I’m losing a **** ton of money the only apple subscription I had was Apple Music and I got rid of it

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 11:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 12:46 AM

Check that there are no active subscriptions on your account requiring cancellation: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Read also If you still can't identify the charge in If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support and, ultimately, use the link in that document to contact Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2022 12:46 AM in response to Tnasty2004

Check that there are no active subscriptions on your account requiring cancellation: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Read also If you still can't identify the charge in If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support and, ultimately, use the link in that document to contact Apple Support.

Billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.