Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Each time I receive an email from Aweber, it takes a long time to display on Apple Mail app.

Hello,

I subscribed to some services hosted on an Aweber platform.

Each time I receive an email from Aweber, it takes a long time to display on Apple Mail app.

I have this slowness only with mails coming from Aweber.

I am experiencing this issue both on my iPhone (iOS 16.1), my old iPad Pro (iPadOS 15.6) and my current iPad Pro M1 (iPadOS 16.1).

I tried with another Mail client such as Readdle Spark and Google Gmail and Microsoft Outlook. There is no slowness to display mails from Aweber.

I tried a lot of things to fix this issue without any result.

My iPhone and my current iPad Pro are logged on iCloud with the same account while my old iPad Pro is logged with a second account.

Mail is set with IMAP on the 3 devices.

I feel this issue comes from either an invalid character or a time-out due to a missing resource.

To be more complete in the description, this slowness happens only with newsletters and marketing emails.

Maybe there is a link between mail privacy protection settings and those emails ?

Even I disable mail privacy this bug occurs.

I think there is another bug in the management of mail privacy protection settings !!

Do you have an idea ?

thanks a lot for your help.

Gilles

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 11:57 PM

Hello Gilles,

If it only happens using an Aweber account, before changing your Apple Mail settings, I'd try contacting that email provider support team, explain your problem, and check with them their incoming/outgoing parameters.

Regards

Giulio

Similar questions

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.