Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do you want me to pay for a subscription that I canceled?

Hi ya so why is it that you give free subscription and say u can cancel it at anytime then try to have me pay for the apps that I have already bought with money or to just redownload apps like can u fix this problem because I’m not going to give you any more of my money that’s kinda fu**ed up like fix it plz

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 2:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2022 6:28 AM

Lovetheworld,

So-called "free subscriptions" often convert automatically to a paid subscription if you don't take steps to cancel in time. If the subscription is still active, you can cancel per the steps in here:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Cancelling a subscription will stop the auto-renewal, but does not generate a refund. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that justify a refund (try to do better than "that’s kinda fu**ed up"), use this procedure:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2022 6:28 AM in response to Lovetheworld12

Lovetheworld,

So-called "free subscriptions" often convert automatically to a paid subscription if you don't take steps to cancel in time. If the subscription is still active, you can cancel per the steps in here:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Cancelling a subscription will stop the auto-renewal, but does not generate a refund. If you feel there are extenuating circumstances that justify a refund (try to do better than "that’s kinda fu**ed up"), use this procedure:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Why do you want me to pay for a subscription that I canceled?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.