Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 14pro Max camera gets blurry pictures

I tried taking many close up photos with my new iPhone 14pro max. All of them are blurry. Then I tried with Nokia 5.3 with same objects. I can read or see everything neat and clean. Attaching 2 photos of my adapter. The one I took with Nokia is readable. But iPhone 😟😞😣

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 3:37 AM

1 reply

Oct 28, 2022 12:09 PM in response to hariraghav25

Hi hariraghav25,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. It can be difficult to isolate issues when using different devices with different hardware and software. However, it may help to make sure that you are tapping the focus area on the subject you want to focus on. Try the following steps from Use iPhone camera tools to set up your shot - Apple Support.

"Adjust the camera’s focus and exposure

Before you take a photo, the iPhone camera automatically sets the focus and exposure, and face detection balances the exposure across many faces. If you want to manually adjust the focus and exposure, do the following:

1. Open Camera.
  2. Tap the screen to show the automatic focus area and exposure setting.
  3. Tap where you want to move the focus area.
  4. Next to the focus area, drag the Adjust Exposure button up or down to adjust the exposure."

Take care.

My iPhone 14pro Max camera gets blurry pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.