Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No "Optimized battery charging" on macOS 13 Ventura?

Is this option "Optimized battery charging" still available on the new macOS 13 Ventura? I don't finde it in the new battery options, the new options look quite simplistic compared to macOS 12...

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 8:40 AM

Killiadim wrote:

Is this option "Optimized battery charging" still available on the new macOS 13 Ventura? I don't finde it in the new battery options, the new options look quite simplistic compared to macOS 12...

You can assume Battery Health Management is integrated into the macOS Ventura—with option to turn it off via the >System Settings>Battery beyond the manage for longevity/Optimize:

ref: About battery health management in Mac notebooks

submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2022 8:40 AM in response to Killiadim

Killiadim wrote:

You can assume Battery Health Management is integrated into the macOS Ventura—with option to turn it off via the >System Settings>Battery beyond the manage for longevity/Optimize:

ref: About battery health management in Mac notebooks

submit your Apple Feedback here: Product Feedback - Apple

No "Optimized battery charging" on macOS 13 Ventura?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.