Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad Pro 11 - 4 Gen 2022 - Not have option for Dynamic Volume Buttons

Hi all,

I received today my new generation Ipad Pro 11 (4 Gen) , to my surprise the volume change buttons tablet mode to landscape and change today and I saw that this was fixed by activating the "Dynamic Volumes Buttons" option in the settings of sounds, but to my surprise, this Ipad of mine doesn't have that option, it can only be a bug!

Use the Home, side, and other buttons on your iPad - Apple Support

"Turn on Fixed Position Volume Controls if you want the volume..."

This option not have one this last Ipad Pro!

Thank you

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 8:33 AM

It many not be a bug…

Dynamic volume controls were introduced with release of iPadOS 15.4 onwards. For reasons known only to Apple, the ability to either enable or disable this feature is not available for the iPad Air5 and iPad mini6 - and now perhaps the fourth generation iPad Pro 11”

Apple invite submission of constructive comments and feature requests via its Product Feedback pages. If you would like to see the ability to disable dynamic volume control functions for your new iPad, this would be the most appropriate channel through which to make your voice heard:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2022 8:33 AM in response to nitro535

It many not be a bug…

Dynamic volume controls were introduced with release of iPadOS 15.4 onwards. For reasons known only to Apple, the ability to either enable or disable this feature is not available for the iPad Air5 and iPad mini6 - and now perhaps the fourth generation iPad Pro 11”

Apple invite submission of constructive comments and feature requests via its Product Feedback pages. If you would like to see the ability to disable dynamic volume control functions for your new iPad, this would be the most appropriate channel through which to make your voice heard:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Ipad Pro 11 - 4 Gen 2022 - Not have option for Dynamic Volume Buttons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.