Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to add more space to iCloud

I am running out iCloud space and I need to add more space.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 7:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 10:20 AM

See the article Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

When you set up iCloud, you automatically get 5GB of storage. You can use that space for your iCloud backups, to keep your photos and videos stored in iCloud Photos, to keep your documents up to date in iCloud Drive, and more. You can always check how much iCloud storage you're using in Settings on your device or on iCloud.com. If you're running low, you can manage your storage to make more space or upgrade to iCloud+ any time.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2022 10:20 AM in response to treefixinstall1

See the article Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

When you set up iCloud, you automatically get 5GB of storage. You can use that space for your iCloud backups, to keep your photos and videos stored in iCloud Photos, to keep your documents up to date in iCloud Drive, and more. You can always check how much iCloud storage you're using in Settings on your device or on iCloud.com. If you're running low, you can manage your storage to make more space or upgrade to iCloud+ any time.

I want to add more space to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.