Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to activate my iCloud account?

This is my email adrees but is not active how i can active this

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 10:30 AM

Use this link https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

If correct credentials are entered a green check mark will appear the account is verified , the mail address will only be signed when account is stable and its shows its existence on apple server , it will be trusted and treated as an Apple ID when successfully signed in Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Other wise it will be a simple mail address with impartial credentials .

( a ) If you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) if you have lost Apple ID password provide invoice copy of Mac to apple support advisors .

( c ) Contact apple support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support , they will send a link on mail account , click on link after 24 hours to reset apple id password , however the link is valid for additional 3 hours .

( d ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password Generate a temporary Support PIN - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2022 10:30 AM in response to Shahidever11

Use this link https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

If correct credentials are entered a green check mark will appear the account is verified , the mail address will only be signed when account is stable and its shows its existence on apple server , it will be trusted and treated as an Apple ID when successfully signed in Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Other wise it will be a simple mail address with impartial credentials .

( a ) If you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account .

( b ) if you have lost Apple ID password provide invoice copy of Mac to apple support advisors .

( c ) Contact apple support Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support , they will send a link on mail account , click on link after 24 hours to reset apple id password , however the link is valid for additional 3 hours .

( d ) Support pin is used by apple support advisors to verify the account when you know apple id password Generate a temporary Support PIN - Apple Support

How to activate my iCloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.