Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Date and time formatting not respected

My mac running macOS Ventura is not honoring the settings in Date & Time: I have, as always, selected 24-hour clock, and yet:

Do others see the same issue?

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 9:51 AM

There are two settings for 24hours in the System Settings, one in Date&Time, and one in Control Center > Clock, far down at the bottom of the Control Center settings, Menü bar only: Click the Options for Clock.

Sorry, I cannot set the language to English right now - just to show where the second 24h Settings are.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2022 9:51 AM in response to Luis Sequeira1

There are two settings for 24hours in the System Settings, one in Date&Time, and one in Control Center > Clock, far down at the bottom of the Control Center settings, Menü bar only: Click the Options for Clock.

Sorry, I cannot set the language to English right now - just to show where the second 24h Settings are.

Oct 26, 2022 9:48 AM in response to léonie

Thanks, that was it!

léonie wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/2c806e32-909b-4786-adf5-34be00d80bc5

Date and time formatting not respected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.