Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Countries that sell iPhone 14 with physical Sim

What are the countries with official Apple Stores where you can buy the latest model unlocked with physical sim instead of eSIM?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2022 12:09 PM

Hello ravard79, I don't have a list of stores, but you can use the Apple Store App to locate a Foreign Apple Store. For Example open the Apple Store App then do a Search for United Kingdom Stores. If this is too cumbersome, then I would Click get Support at the right top of the this Screen and Ask Apple about the country you are wanting to go too for a possible Apple Store Location.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2022 12:09 PM in response to ravard79

Hello ravard79, I don't have a list of stores, but you can use the Apple Store App to locate a Foreign Apple Store. For Example open the Apple Store App then do a Search for United Kingdom Stores. If this is too cumbersome, then I would Click get Support at the right top of the this Screen and Ask Apple about the country you are wanting to go too for a possible Apple Store Location.

Countries that sell iPhone 14 with physical Sim

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.